Comfort food, YES PLEASE. A staple in my household growing up. We always seemed to have each of these ingredients in the pantry/refrigerator and it’s been a great easy weeknight meal.
MAC & CHEESE LASAGNA
Author: A Method To Enjoy
Recipe type: Dinner
Serves: 5-6 servings
- 1 box Velveeta Shells & Cheese
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ jar Marinara Sauce
- 1 bag Shredded Colby Jack Cheese
- Diced, sautéed onions & green peppers
- Cumin & chili powder
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown ground beef in skillet. Optional: add diced onions & green peppers when beef is almost cooked.
- Prepare macaroni & cheese according to package.
- Drain ground beef and stir in ½ jar marinara sauce.
- Grease baking dish.
- In bottom of dish, spread ½ of the prepared macaroni & cheese.
- Top with ground beef mixture, then ½ bag shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, until cheese is melted. Enjoy!